How We Make Money
In order to support our mission of providing you with evidence-based, trustworthy, and practical health and wellness content written by experts, we need to generate income. One of our core values is to serve you with transparency and integrity through our content and our conduct. This transparency includes sharing exactly how we make money at WellnessVerge.
The Ways We Generate Our Income
As you engage with WellnessVerge content there are several ways we might make money.
- Firstly, we place contextual and cookie-based advertisements using Google AdSense throughout the site. We vow these will always be clearly marked.
- Secondly, certain editorial pieces may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links are created through our brand partnerships. We may earn a commission should you click on an affiliate link and purchase. We always disclose when a page contains these affiliate links.
Here’s Where We Draw The Line to Protect Your Health
Our editorial policy and integrity are not affected by partnerships with brands. We ensure this happens in two ways:
- Our editorial department does not cross over or have any dealings with the Partnership department. We keep a degree of separation to help eliminate any kind of favoritism.
- Most importantly, each respective health experts' opinions are their own, backed up by academic publications, peer-reviewed medical journals, their own professional experience, and general medical consensus.
Monetization is not our first priority, your health and safety is. This means we won’t be telling you something is great just because we have a partnership. This is a human first company and that’s something we are proud of.
What You Should Know About Our Partners
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we only partner with the brands that our registered dieticians approve of. Each brand is evaluated based on the merits of the claims and safety associated with the company and product.
This means we only use affiliate links for products or companies that we feel might be helpful for our readers like you.
As our list of affiliate brand partnerships grows, we will continually be updating this page to reflect these changes.
- Immuneti Nutrition
- Goli Nutrition
- Persona Nutrition
- Unify Health Labs
- Beverly Hills MD
- Quantbiome, Inc. (dba Thryve)
- Athletic Greens
- ChromaDex, Inc. (Tru Niagen)
- Promedev LLC dba Relief Factor
- WW International, Inc (Watcher Watchers)
- Power Life Nutrition
- Liquid IV
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Last updated on September 11, 2021