- Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, University of Western States
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, University of Northern Colorado
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science, Black Hills State University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) by Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed Dietitian (LD) in Texas by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- Certified Exercise Physiologist, American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- Corporate Wellness Dietitian for Crossover Health at Apple, Inc, based in Austin, Texas
- Owner of a nutrition and functional medicine private practice, Natalie Nicole Nutrition, LLC
- Writer and medical reviewer for various health and wellness websites and professionals
“Food and movement truly are medicinal. One of the best ways to prevent or reverse disease is to make a daily priority of nourishing and moving your body.”
Natalie is a registered dietitian, functional medicine practitioner and certified exercise physiologist with over 15 years experience in the health and wellness industry.
She has a Master's degree in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine through a collaborative program provided by the University of Western States and the Institute of Functional Medicine.
This is the only full accredited Master's program in Functional Medicine. In addition, she has completed two Bachelor's degrees-in Nutrition and in Health and Exercise Science.
Natalie stays busy working in a variety of different areas of nutrition and wellness. She has done medical reviews and written articles for Healthline Media, Greatist, Medical News Today and Simple Intermittent Fasting App; is a corporate wellness dietitian for Crossover Health at Apple, Inc., and runs a successful private practice called Natalie Nicole Nutrition, LLC.
In her practice, Natalie sees patients for various health issues including hormone balancing, gut health, weight management, thyroid health, sport/exercise optimization, and disease management and prevention.
With her comprehensive background she is able to look at the big picture of health and provide evidence-based recommendations that are fully patient-centered.
She dives deep into the biochemical and genetic individuality of each patient with a holistic, non-judgmental and functional medicine approach.
Her goal is to help people heal and balance from the inside out, focusing on the root cause of health issues.
The world of health and wellness is often filled with conflicting and confusing information.
Natalie is passionate about providing high quality evidence-based nutrition and wellness insight and recently started expanding her knowledge to her blog called Functional Medicine Foodie.
Her goal is to provide a trusted space for health information and resources to her patients and community.
In her free time, Natalie loves being on the lake, doing something active outside, and is a big foodie who loves trying new restaurants and exploring different cuisines.