- Rhode Island College, Bachelor of Arts in English
- Framingham State University, Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition
- Merrimack College, Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN) by the State of Connecticut
- Master Certified Wellness Coach (MCWC) by Catalyst Coaching Institute
- Founder, Plain Healthy LLC
- Nutritionist, Teemwork AI
- Dietetic Intern, Wellness Workdays
- Research Assistant, Boston Children's Hospital
“If you want to be successful in reaching your health goals, focus on increasing your physical fitness and overall wellness. A healthy diet rich in plants and a regular exercise routine is the best way to achieve long-lasting results.”
Kelsey Costa is a registered dietitian and business owner with years of experience in health and wellness.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts in English, a Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition, and a Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management.
Kelsey is also a Master Certified Wellness Coach through Catalyst Coaching Institute.
Kelsey launched her business, Plain Healthy LLC, in 2021. On her website, she offers guidance through educational materials, including on-demand webinars and programs designed to help clients take charge of their health.
Kelsey supports her clients in adopting new health promotion practices. She provides expert advice on shifting toward plant-based eating and incorporating regular exercise, sleep hygiene, and stress management practices.
As a professional health writer, editor, and content creator, Kelsey analyzes the research on popular nutrition and health topics and skillfully simplifies the science for her audience.
Her evidence-based work can be found on the Plain Healthy company website and featured on other reputable health and wellness websites.
In addition to running her business, Kelsey works as a nutritionist with Teemwork AI, providing expert answers to online nutrition inquiries and assisting health initiatives across the globe.
Demonstrated by her career choices, Kelsey is enthusiastic about disease prevention and health promotion.
Her mission is to provide a clear path to wellness for those ready to embrace all aspects of a healthy lifestyle.
Kelsey enjoys cross-training, outdoor adventures, and spending quality time with her friends and family when she's not working.