- Bachelor of Science from the University of Connecticut's Coordinated Undergraduate Dietetics Program in May 2011
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified in weight management for adults, adolescents, and children
- Ten years of experience in public health, nutrition counseling, and corporate wellness
- Award-winning health coach trained in motivational interviewing and behavior change
- Featured in the GrindOverMatter Podcast in 2019 and 2020
"I believe health is our greatest wealth. But unfortunately, gimmicks and misinformation leave many people feeling confused and overwhelmed. That's why my goal is to simplify medical research into actionable steps for everyday readers."
Anastasia is a registered dietitian who began freelance writing for Demand Media Studios right after college.
After publishing work on top sites like Livestrong and Healthfully, her career progressed into public health, corporate wellness, and private practice roles.
Eventually, Anastasia found herself coming full circle back to writing and editing.
Through her roots in public health, Anastasia has supported individuals of all ages and income levels to achieve their health goals. She's led wellness initiatives on HIV/AIDS, children's health, and diabetes.
Working on a large-scale obesity surveillance study at UConn's Center for Public Health and Health Policy provided Anastasia with a strong research and quality assurance background.
She's also been featured twice on the GrindOverMatter podcast, first to speak about entrepreneurship and later, appetite hormones.
Currently, Anastasia spends her days sourcing research from PubMed, optimizing content, proofreading healthcare materials, and providing thought leadership on health and wellness trends.
With a friendly and engaging writing style, Anastasia helps break down complex medical concepts into digestible health content. She's collaborated with companies of all sizes, from innovative start-ups to established global brands, on a mission to make the world a healthier place.